Bubs loves pancakes and is now at the age when he likes helping in the kitchen too, so one of our favourite Sunday morning activities is to make and then eat pancakes. This is a really simple recipe which works each time and can be made with ingredients you normally have lying around the house for those impromptu pancake sessions.
30g Caster Sugar
100g Self Raising Flour
125ml Whole Milk
Butter or Oil for greasing pan
1. In a large bowl combine together egg, caster sugar, self raising flour and milk
2. Whisk all ingredients together using a hand whisk, ensuring no flour lumps remain
3. Heat a non stick frying pan and grease either with butter or oil
4. Ladle around 1/4 cup of the mixture onto the pan to form small pancakes
5. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes until bubbles begin to appear then flip and cook on other side for a further 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
6. Enjoy whilst warm with toppings of your choice.