1 Large Aubergine
2 tsp Olive Oil
4 tsp White Miso Paste
3 tsp Japanese Rice Wine Vinegar
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp Sesame Oil
Splash of water
Toppings (All Optional)
Sprinkle of Black Sesame Seeds
Sprinkle of Schichimi Togarashi
Sprinkle of Crispy Onions
Finely chopped Spring Onions
Finely chopped Corriander
1.Preheat over to 190 Fan.
2. Slice aubergine into 8 quarters.
3. Place onto a baking tray and drizzle with oil, bake for 15 minutes.
4. Whisk together miso, vinegar, honey, oil along with a splash of water.
5. Remove aubergines from oven and brush on around half of the sauce and bake for a further 10/15 minutes until soft and cooked through.
6. Brush on remaining sauce and top with toppings of your choice or enjoy plain.