Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Cake
It’s a rich cake, perfect for desert or with coffee.
135g Caster Sugar
150g Self Raising Flour
2 Large Eggs
70g Lotus Biscoff Spread
2 tbsp Nutella
60g Unsalted Butter
60g Lotus Biscoff Spread
300g Icing Sugar
1 tbsp Milk
2 tbsp crumbed Lotus biscuits
1tbsp Chocolate Curls
2. In a stand mixture, whisk together the stork and caster sugar for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk up eggs and add slowly to the mixture.
4. Add in the flour and lotus spread, mix gently until combined.
5. Pour into prepared cake tins and cook for 20-25 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool completely
7. To make buttercream combine in a stand mixture the icing sugar, milk, butter and spread.
8. Sandwich cakes together with buttercream and dollop of Nutella in the center.