Jammie Dodger Barfi
The second barfi for this year, is actually based on one of my sons favourite biscuits, the classic jammie dodger, he loves the little mini packets of these, and I love stealing one to dip into my tea.
My favourite part of this barfi is the little specks of jam marbled through it, along with the white chocolate it goes perfect with cup of chai.
280g Jammie Dodgers
100g White Chocolate
397g Condensed Milk
50g Unsalted Butter
30g Icing Sugar
2 tbsp Custard Powder
2 tbsp Strawberry Jam
200g White Chocolate
8 packets of mini jammie dodgers
1. Line a 8"x8" tin with cling film or baking paper.
3. Melt the white chocolate.
4. In a pan combine the melted chocolate, condensed milk, butter, icing sugar and custard powder.
6. Place into the lined pan.
8. Melt remaining white chocolate and top the barfi, finish with mini jammie dodgers, allow to set completely for another 3-4 hours.